Ah, the holidays. A time to enjoy merriment with friends and family and stress about finding the perfect gift for them.
If you’re stuck on what to buy that neighbor, friend, sister, mother or cousin, then this gift guide is for you. It has a little bit of this and a little bit of that, with varying price ranges and styles so you’re sure to find just-the-thing for that special person. One thing everything on this gift guide has in common? Each gift is scouted to bring a little delight to the gift-ee.
1. Escape by Gray Malin | The next best thing to gifting an escape is the book Escape by the phenomenal Gray Malin. This gorgeous coffee table book transports readers to another world with inspiration and beauty. Spring for the signed Collector’s Edition to make a real impression.
2. Pom Beanie from Love Your Melon | We’re always looking for a two-for type gift, and Love Your Melon is exactly that. These adorable beanies aren’t just cozy and precious, they give back to childhood cancer.
3. Bracelet Stacks from enewton | Gift everyday jewelry that can take the gift-ee from the gym to cocktails. These stackable bracelets from enewton are gorgeous worn on their own, can be dressed up with fine gold jewelry, or worn casually with wrap bracelets.
4. Soap Rocks | These gemstone soap rocks are the little happy stocking stuffers you didn’t know you were looking for. Who doesn’t love gifted bath time luxury?
5. Salad Servers | A hand-painted set of olivewood salad utensils is perfect for the entertainer or cook in your life. Classic black and white is sure to match almost any place setting for a casual outdoor barbecue or a chic holiday meal.
6. Ugg Slippers | One can never have too many house slippers. This fun pair will keep feet cozy, while the rubber bottom lets you run to the mailbox looking stay-at-home cute.
7. Host Cookbook | Not your run of the mill cookbook, Host covers everything from place setting to cocktails. It’s chock full of host tips and a gorgeous shelf addition.
8. Cosmetic Bags | Cosmetic bags are the unsung hero of a woman’s busy lifestyle. Whether you’re using them for your purse, your closet and drawer knick knacks or in the console of your car, a supply of cosmetic bags never goes unused.
9. Travel Brush Set | I’ve never met a woman that wasn’t guilty of using her makeup brushes for far longer than she should. A gorgeous travel set is a perfect gift that is unexpected and much appreciated.
10. Custom Star Map | Last but not least is a unique and sentimental gift for the girl (or even guy) in your life that welcomes a funky find. This custom star map is can be customized to show the constellations or stars from a specific night and place.
Have a gift you’d like to have featured? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share.